The goal is to preserve and improve health, reduce the risk of diseases related to nutrition.
The way to achieve the goal – the physiological effect of the product due to the presence in the composition of functional food ingredients or by reducing harmful ingredients.
The condition for achieving the goal is the systematic use of functional products.
Functional food products “Savita ” category a contain the main types of ingredients that give them functional properties:
- dietary fiber
- mineral substance
- polyunsaturated fatty acid
Different natural ingredients are added to different types of products: fruits, nuts, seeds and berries. These components give them certain functional properties.
Products in which the content of a harmful ingredient or a group thereof is reduced. Products “Savita” is made without the addition of sugar, margarine, TRANS fats, artificial colors and flavors. There is also a separate product line “Savita ” gluten-free.
Products further enriched with functional ingredients through various technological techniques. In cookies “Savita” are used different types of whole-grain flour, milled in its own production. This flour fills cookies with dietary fibers, vitamins and minerals. In the production of granola “Savita” flakes are used without preliminary heat treatment and in the baking process the mode of gentle influence is used.
Functional products ” SAVITA”
- reduced calorie – for people whose profession is not associated with great physical activity
- with dietary fibers (with bran, whole grain flour) – for middle – aged and elderly people
- with chocolate, vitamins, vitamin and mineral preparations, protein fortifiers, grain germ components – for children
- with a high content of protein and vitamins, vitamin and mineral preparations (B1, B2, B6, PP and CA) – for athletes